Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,123 (₩1,764,262) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (32 minutes ago)