Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,412 (₩2,913,461) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (21 minutes ago)