Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,794 (₩2,787,111) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)