Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.458 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,603 (€2,494) in Jelgava.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)