Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.863 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,842 (﷼ 4,209) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)