Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05726 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,316 (₨ 250,007) in Janakpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,000 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)