Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09870 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,863 (₨89,800) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)