Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09159 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,412 (₨113,677) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)