Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09526 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,716 (₨102,003) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)