Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09452 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,069 (₨106,524) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)