Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09164 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,532 (₨114,926) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)