Cost of living comparison between Jammu, India and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10212 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,613 (₨84,343) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)