Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10605 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,041 (₨75,826) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)