Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09702 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,679 (₨110,070) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)