Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09163 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,566 (₨126,220) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)