Cost of living in Jalandhar, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09222 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,180 (₨121,240) in Jalandhar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)