Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10473 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,515 (₨71,753) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)