Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09270 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,450 (₨112,729) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)