Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,390 (Rp 14,184,041) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)