Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09865 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,514 (₨86,309) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)