Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.323 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,065 ($3,332) in Jackson, Mississippi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)