Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09284 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,231 (₨110,205) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)