Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05635 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,586 (¥471,803) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)