Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05988 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,658 (¥344,982) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)