Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,191 (R$ 4,966) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)