Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,081 prices entered by 989 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,887 (5,127TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (44 minutes ago)