Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,442 prices entered by 1,051 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,850 (5,201TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (31 minutes ago)