Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,715 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.797 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,779 (12,274TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bahawalpur costs ₨283 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 19 lei (about 2 hours ago)