Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06693 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,845 (₨102,274) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)