Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06332 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,740 (₨122,235) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)