Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03813 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,634 (₨226,395) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pisa costs €1,430 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)