Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 DKK / IRRX *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 91% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr2,486 (﷼ 16,993,566) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)