Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,431 (﷼ 72,707,993) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (34 minutes ago)