Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.956 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,290 (Dinar 1,819) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)