Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.983 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,547 (Dinar 2,176) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dundee costs £353 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)