Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,453 (﷼ 80,005,123) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)