Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.099 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,270 (S/. 5,847) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)