Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.891 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,870 (S/. 7,336) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)