Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01041 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,408 (CH$999,462) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)