Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00832 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,925 (CH$1,553,939) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yaroslavl' costs руб 1,429,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Singapore costs SGD $3.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨750 (about 3 hours ago)