Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00967 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,203 (CH$1,778,431) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)