Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00974 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,357 (CH$1,680,145) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)