Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01013 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,798 (CH$1,757,521) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)