Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01014 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,684 (CH$1,645,422) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)