Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.572 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,673 (RM3,608) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)