Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.562 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,393 (RM8,574) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)