Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.752 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,405 (R$ 6,508) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)