Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.163 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,719 (R$ 4,494) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)