Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.847 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,661 ($1,557) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (16 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (30 minutes ago)