Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.470 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,463 (€3,275) in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Washington D.C. costs $0.61 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)