Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,958 (€2,818) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨5.93 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €12 (43 minutes ago)