Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09846 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,523 (₨76,412) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)