Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,457 (R$ 4,640) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)