Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,627 (R$ 10,032) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)