Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.778 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,900 (R$ 8,941) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)