Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01796 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,951 (1,445,057 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)