Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01768 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,247 (862,148 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)