Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,849 (﷼ 91,950,724) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)