Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06002 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,253 (¥387,388) in Ichikawa.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)