Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,238 (¥244,484) in Ichikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)