Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05551 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,640 (¥389,870) in Ichikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)