Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.324 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,222 ($2,091) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)