Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.936 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,752 ($1,811) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)