Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02201 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,137 (369,761 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)