Cost of living in Hyderabad, India, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09507 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, India (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,592 (₨111,409) in Hyderabad, India.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 37 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 3 hours ago)