Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36932 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,190 (E£ 51,960) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)