Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35655 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,652 (E£ 43,898) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)