Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35956 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,100 (E£ 25,309) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)