Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,864 (元13,458) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)