Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,803 (元12,475) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (26 minutes ago)