Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,488 (元7,317) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)