Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.846 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,118 (Q27,338) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)