Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20892 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,954 (71,580 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)