Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20643 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,962 (82,168 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)