Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21270 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,453 (86,757 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)