Cost of living in Howrah, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09184 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,259 (₨187,925) in Howrah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)