Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018.
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,820 in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)