Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.845 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,308 ($3,698) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (25 minutes ago)