Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,215 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.095 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,774 ($5,049) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)