Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,654 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.386 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,447 ($4,298) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr275,995 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)