Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.125 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,128 ($4,592) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 3 hours ago)