Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.627 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,940 ($3,763) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)