Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.777 DKK / SBD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,064 (29,664 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)