Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.872 DKK / SBD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,189 (19,707 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)