Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 DKK / SBD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,876 (30,545 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (40 minutes ago)