Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 DKK / SBD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,617 (23,181 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)