Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.838 DKK / SBD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,326 (23,058 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (30 minutes ago)