Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 DKK / SBD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,607 (27,533 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)