Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,854 prices entered by 384 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,617 (HK$34,413) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)