Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,199 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,463 (HK$34,803) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)