Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,033 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 32% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,741 (HK$29,043) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)