Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.835 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 43% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,271 (HK$44,635) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)