Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.896 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 37% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,722 (HK$28,708) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)