Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.899 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 37% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,411 (HK$23,813) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)