Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.228 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,708 (3,486 CUC) in Holguín.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 4 hours ago)