Cost of living comparison between Hohhot, China and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.009 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,691 (元13,564) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)