Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.950 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,462 (元14,176) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)