Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,505 (元14,112) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)