Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.136 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,466 (AU$4,374) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)