Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.237 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,509 (AU$3,152) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)