Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.664 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,503 (GH₵6,313) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)