Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.437 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,758 (GH₵13,057) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)