Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.538 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,810 (GH₵12,227) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)