Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00030 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,085 (44,082,450 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)